在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 277(小时)
注册时间: 2010-02-10
最后登录: 2022-08-22
楼主  发表于: 2016-01-23 11:31

猴年来临,中国医生给一只猴子换头成功!

中国医生给一只猴子换头成功 称换人头不是梦

换头手术的骇人力量滚滚向前。去年,特立独行的外科医生塞尔焦我想说,我们已经掌握了大量数据。重要的是,人们不再认为这是不可能的。这是完全有可能的,我们正在向这个目标努力。

I would say wehave plenty of data to go on, says Canavero. Its important that people stopthinking this is impossible. This is absolutely possible and were workingtowards it.

美国《外科学》杂志和《中枢神经系统神经学和治疗学》半月刊在今后几个月将发表7篇论文,描述这项工作。《新科学家》周刊没有看过这些论文,因此无法核实这些最新说法。《中枢神经系统神经学和治疗学》将邀请卡纳韦罗的合作者之一担任客座编辑。

The work is described in seven papersset to be published in the journalsSurgeryandCNS Neuroscience s collaborators.

卡纳韦罗在这些论文尚未发表时就公开最新结果的做法让人皱眉。纽约大学医学院生物伦理学家亚瑟这是公关运作的科学。如果发表在某份同行评审的期刊中,我会感兴趣。我觉得其余都是废话。

The fact thatCanavero has gone public with the latest results before the papers arepublished has raised eyebrows. Its science through public relations, saysArthur Caplan, a bioethicist at New York University School of Medicine. Whenit gets published in a peer-reviewed journal Ill be interested. I think therest of it is BS.

哈佛大学医学院生物伦理学研究中心的神经学家托马斯有充分的理由令人皱眉。这是无端让人激动,转移了人们对实际工作的注意力。所有人都同意,实际工作是令人信服的基础。我只能说,这一做法主要是为了宣传,与出色的科学成果无关。

Thomas Cochrane,a neurologist at Harvard Medical Schools Centre for Bioethics, agrees thatCanaveros premature disclosure is unorthodox. Its frowned upon for goodreason, he says. It generates excitement before excitement is warranted. Itdistracts people from actual work that everyone can agree has a validfoundation. As far as I can tell, that operation has mostly been aboutpublicity rather than the production of good science.

虽然我们无法核实,但《新科学家》周刊见过卡纳韦罗描述的一些过程的图片和视频。

Although we cant verify them,New Scientisthas seen images and videos of some ofthe procedures Canavero describes.

据卡纳韦罗说,研究人员在哈尔滨医科大学的任晓平的率领下为猴子换头。他们连接头和新躯体之间的血液供应,但没有尝试连接脊髓。

According to Canavero, researchers ledbyXiaoping Renat Harbin Medical University, China, have carried out a head transplant ona monkey. They connected up the blood supply between the head and the new body,but did not attempt to connect the spinal cord.
分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。