在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 2(小时)
注册时间: 2010-03-06
最后登录: 2010-03-11
楼主  发表于: 2010-03-11 15:53

文章1

Types of Clubs
Different clubs in the golfer's bag are designed for different uses on the course. We'll explain more about what makes them different when we describe the parts of a golf club sets :
     Golf Woods are the longest clubs in the golfer's bag, the clubs with large, bulbous heads designed to send a golf ball sailing hundreds of yards with a single swing.
Golf ironsare present in the greatest variety, from the low-numbered clubs designed to hit a ball nearly as far as a wood, to the high-numbered irons and wedges designed to send the ball a short distance in a high, arcing trajectory.
Golf Putters are built for finesse, designed to help guide a golfer's aim and steady her hands as they send the ball rolling into the cup from a short distance.
As a new year 2010 begin, so please choose a new golf set to help you get more score. Now I will give the hot list of the 2010 golf equipment .

The hot list of 2010 Woods:
Taylormade driver: Taylormade Supertri driver & Taylormade Super Fast driver are the good choice.
Callaway driver: Callaway FT-IZ drivers, which will absolutely help you get more scores and I am sure you will like it very much.
The fairway wood shows new levels of versatility.

The hot list of 2010 golf Irons:
Everyone has his own digest, so for the different brands of golf clubs (Ping golf ,Callaway golf, Taylormade golf , Nike golf , Titleist golf and so on ), everyone has his own special like. The hot 2010 irons hit it higher, farther and sweeter.
Callaway golf clubs, I think the Big Bertha is the best choice.
Taylormade golf clubs, Taylormade R9 TP, which is very comfortable to the eye and no vibration -- even on toe hits.
Titleist golf clubs, The latest AP2 features a few enhancements. Designers covered the entire cavity area with an elastomer-and-aluminum bar to help eliminate the lower sound frequencies often associated with poor feel. Also, they reduced the bounce by 1 degree in the 7-iron through wedges to help the club glide through the turf better.

For myself, I like the Callaway irons and the Ping irons more. When I was a beginner, I choose the Callaway X22 irons, and it is excellent. May be this set irons is just the best choice of golf clubs for beginners.

The hot list of 2010 Putters:
Nike Method, here's a new approach to getting the ball rolling sooner: A low-durometer polymer is flowed behind a milled steel face that has alternating grooves of steel. The combination of the soft polymer and the groove edges is designed to launch the ball with less spin. The polymer also saves 30 grams from the face to push back the CG.
OK, now what you need to do is to buy a special golf equipment that suit you. But you know we can do our best to buy more cheap golf clubs , such as the discount golf clubs and some low price golf clubs. But how to find these discount golf ? May be I can give you two suggestions: Firstly, search online and find the information of the discount golf clubs, if you are luckily and you can buy directly from the golf wholesale online, that’s will be OK, because there are so many reasonable price clubs i.e golf clubs for sale online. Second, you can directly go to the golf discount store near your living place .

If you put your heart into it, you will absolutely buy the discount golf for yourself and you will enjoy it and good luck.

相关的主题文章:

文章1

文章1

文章1
分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。